- MIAMI Association of REALTORSChief Operating Officer & Chief Marketing Officer, 2006 - present
- Coldwell Banker NRTRegional Training Director, 2004 - 2006
- Team Advantage REALTORSBroker/Owner, 2000 - 2006
- Federated Dept. Stores1988 - 1991
- Limited1986 - 1988
- Kmart1982 - 1986
- Woolco1975 - 1982
- Orange County School District1974 - 1975
- Buzz (current)
I am a native Floridian, born in Key West, raised in Orlando and a graduate of the University of Florida in Gainesville. I have lived in Miami the past 27 years and am currently the Chief Operating Officer & Chief Marketing Officer for the largest REALTOR Association in the United States: MIAMI Association of Realtors®. In addition to serving as COO, my responsibilities include Association Branding & Marketing and Professional Development for International, Leadership and Staff . Prior to my current position, I was a Regional Training Director for Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate - Florida. I have also owned and managed my own real estate brokerage company - specializing in International sales, leasing and marketing. In addition to CIPS, I teach GRI, TRC, AHWD and am a licensed real estate instructor, teaching the state licensing courses, International sales & marketing, Internet marketing, Blogging for real estate and hands-on computer training for real estate professionals.
- Oak Ridge H.S.
- University of Florida