This is R04-L01, Giving today's update for Patch 1.1.5
1.1.5 Patch Notes:http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes
some key notes The great Giradda the Hutt found:
* Players can now use the command /roll or /random to generate a random number between 1 and 100. This command will also accept a range (example: /roll 20-40) or a die value (example: 2d6).
* Moving while channeling an ability (such as Telekinetic Throw and Force Lightning) will no longer cancel the Global Cooldown, which would allow those abilities to deal more damage than intended.
* Operations: Bosses in Operations now drop the correct amount of loot when the group is using the Master Looter loot distribution setting.Eternity Vault
* New high-level black-yellow color crystals can now be purchased from the Pre-Order Vendors on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
* Several high end speeder models have been temporarily reduced in price until Game Update 1.2.
* A vendor that sells a variety of previously unavailable endgame crystals has been added temporarily to the Imperial and Republic Fleets until Game Update 1.2.
* PvP - Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones.
* Warzones Healers in Warzones now receive kill credit when a healed player kills an enemy.
* Valor gained from Warzones has been increased. Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match. Increased the Warzone AFK timeout from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
* The Shader Complexity preference now supports a "Very Low" option.