This is the Atlas Sliced G+ page. I have a profile that looks very similar because I originally launched my Atlas Sliced page using my personal profile. I still use both, so feel free to add my personal profile as well.
I'm Alexa Hart, the founder and host of Atlas Sliced, where I interview interesting travelers who talk about living and/or working abroad. The goal is to inspire, educate, and inform YOU of all the amazing global opportunities. Travel has been a huge part of my life in a very positive way, and I encourage everyone to do it.
Here are a few facts about me.
1) Quit my job in 2009 and bought a one-way ticket to Peru.
2) Taught English in Seoul, South Korea for two years.
3) Got open water SCUBA certified in Coron, Philippines.
4) From Southern California. Graduated from UC Santa Barbara.
5) Did five somersaults out of the plane when I went skydiving.
A little more about Google+
I use Skype and occassionally Google+ to record my interviews. Happy to participate in G+ panel discussions revolving around international education and exchange. You can put me in travel circles, web show circles, and international education / exchange circles.