- Michelle Damico CommunicationsOwner, 2007 - present
- Marj Halperin ConsultingSenior Consultant, 2009 - 2013
- Slack BarshingerVP Public Relations
- Illinois TollwayDeputy Director Communications
- Tech ImageManager, Media Relations
- CityofChicago.orgFirst Director of CityofChicago.org
- Daley 95Communications Director
- Chicago Park DistrictDeputy Communications Director
- WXRTNewscaster, reporter
- WBEZAsst. News Director, newscaster, reporter
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale,Communications
- Maria High School2011
- St. Clare de Montefalco
- Santa Lucia Elementary School
- The Streets of Chicago
New-school ways to grab attention with your press releases
If your news items seem stale, try smartening up how you link, adding visuals and encouraging social sharing, to freshen them up.
Blocking someone on Facebook? | Michelle Damico Communications
What if you blocked someone on Facebook?
Bon Appetit Magazine: Recipes, Menus, Cooking Videos, and Food Blogs
Find recipes; search our encyclopedia of cooking tips, tools, and ingredients; watch food videos; and renew subscriptions at the official on
7 Reasons Why Companies Should Blog | Jeffbullas's Blog
I have this discussion with clients all the time.. " Why should we have a blog? ". It's a good question and most customers eyes glaze over.
Nespresso on Facebook: Brewing great customer service | Michelle Damico ...
Dear Nespresso, your brand page on Facebook showcases exactly how a consumer product company should be integrating social media into every p
Social Media fails CRM efforts amidst a confederacy of dunces.
My “Triple Play” communications provider was the first to invest significant time, thought, and resources into Social Media. It built social
High school students design part of Chicago's most unique park network -
Several juniors and seniors from North Grand High School?s architecture and engineering class have been given the rare opportunity to design