We're building an inland surfing destination with a vision to inspire, educate and empower people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities. Built with financial, social and environmental sustainability in its DNA.
Comic Sans Criminal - helping people like you learn to use Comic Sans appropriately. Alternative Comic Book Fonts; Alternative Dyslexic Fonts; TypeDNA - Must-Have Type Software; Grab some stickers &am...
Digital Marketing, Social Media, Project Management, Account Handling, CRM, Email Marketing, DM, POS, Trend Research, Events Management.
Marketing Data Analyst, 2013 - present
- Customer Data Management - define verticals and ensure data integrity and quality
- CRM - define and manage the customer life cycles
- Multi-channel marketing - design and deliver relevant experiences for customers
- Social media monitoring and listening - identify trends, build loyalty and help manage reputation
- Customer Experience Management - understand the unique customer journey (in context) and manage the experience cross channel
Project Manager, 2010 - 2013
- Manage the planning, scheduling, development, and execution of marketing projects/initiatives delivered both online and offline
- Validate new project requests; work with stakeholders to ensure briefs thoroughly define all
objectives, directions, and requirements
- Lead the project initiation process by helping define scope, determine action items, assign
ownership, and create projected timetables
- Oversee project execution; coordinating team efforts to maximize efficiency
- Interface with other departments to facilitate accurate planning and effective coordination
- Monitor projects to ensure deadlines and targets are met while satisfying quality standards and aligning with core objectives
- Track and report progress to relevant stakeholders
- Use knowledge of latest marketing thinking / techniques to initiate new projects