- Tarbell RealtorsRealtor,SRES, 2014 - present
- All Nations RealtyRealtor, 2012 - 2014
- Triple Diamond Realty CorpOffice Manager/Realtor, 2011 - 2012
- Triple Diamond GroupRealtor, 2011
- Wells FargoReverse Mortgage Specialist, 11 - 1
- Citizen's Against Lawsuit AbuseExecutive Director, 2003 - 2006
- American Red CrossFinancial Development, 1998 - 2003
Linda K Mayer has lived in Southern California all of her life. Her father was 59 when she was born and therefore has a great passion for the older generation. Many of her real estate clients have been seniors and if you ask her, she will tell you about her favorite deal in real estate.
For a few years, Linda took a break from real estate and went to work doing Reverse Mortgages. She has a vast knowledge of this and put her mother into one at the time. Her mother is very happy with the result and now has peace of mind for her future care and finances.
Because of her dealings with her mother and reverse mortgages, she has a good understanding of trusts as well. This helps quite a bit when handling transactions where a trust is involved.
To prove her commitment to seniors, Linda K Mayer took the classes to become a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES). It only enhanced her knowledge of the current and future needs of those who she truly desires to help and gave her more of the bigger picture.
Linda always says she wants everyone to be treated with the respect, dignity and professionalism she would want her own mother treated with. So you can count on her to be A Realtor You Can Trust. And the professionals she has on her team are equally as dedicated to serving the golden agers as the need arises.
- Western Christian High
- CA Prudential RE School
- National Association Of Realtors®SRESReceived my Seniors Real Estate Designation