Updated the AuthorSure plugin logo with a strapline
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 38 previous comments
- As for the avatar then a way to check is to comment upon somebody else's WordPress blog using the same email address and see it you photo appears.
In fact, please comment at http://www.authorsure.com/337/how-to-set-up-a-gravatar-image-for-use-in-your-author-box as that is as good a place as any, since it is on topicMar 14, 2013
- I appreciate your patience in trying to solve this with me. Thanks!
We tested changing body to 14px and it still didn't show up. We cannot permanently change body anyway as it's negatively effects all the text on our site. And sadly, adding your code also didn't work. It's frustrating to see the text in the code but not on the page..
Testing the avatar worked on your page, but it's still not showing up on our site either on the author page or the blog page boxes.Mar 14, 2013
- As for the CSS then I do not think your updates are being applied - when I search style.css for "authorsure" it is missing so maybe your changes are being lost in the minification process or are not arriving on the public site due to caching.
The missing avatar will either be an that the email address on the user account is different from the one you think it is, or that you WordPress theme, or another plugin, is killing the avatar.Mar 14, 2013
- You were right about the caching. We have never seen that kind of delay before...
If you have any code suggestions for the avatar, it would be much appreciated. I think our theme may be killing the avatar. We will look into that with our programmers. Guess it may be another plugin as well. hmmm.Mar 14, 2013
- I have installed Authorsure in my site:
There is a problem as below. Can you help?
This is not done:
Authorship rel=author Markup
Cannot verify that rel=author markup has established authorship for this webpage.
First rel=author link from webpage: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107769338008503142642
Link (direct or indirect) from website to Google+ profile: Yes
Public contributor-to link from Google+ profile to : No
firstname.lastname@example.orgJun 10, 2013
- @Sonu, The error is "Public contributor-to link from Google+ profile to : No"
Log in to Google and edit your Google Plus Profile and add a "Contributor Link" back to your website http://www.techamplus.com/Jun 11, 2013