Mattia College was founded in 1994 and it is owned by Professional Training Centers, Inc., a Florida corporation.
Mattia College is committed to creating and continuously improving effective learning environments for the lifelong educational needs of the diverse community it serves. Dedicated in promoting intellectual discovery and awareness of society‟s technological demands for professional competency, the institution encourages its students to develop critical thinking and academic discipline.
Mattia College endeavors to produce skilled and knowledgeable graduates from versatile degree programs. Devoted to high standards of student success and offering high-quality curricula and services, the institution fosters a spirit of professionalism that maximizes human potential and allows its graduates to meet the needs and demands of today‟s workforce and society at large.
1. To provide Associates and Occupational degrees and Diploma programs designed to meet the needs and interests of the community it serves.
2. To provide appropriate instruction resulting in knowledge pertinent to the field of study and, where applicable, practical laboratory experience.
3. To maintain an academically qualified faculty dedicated to fulfilling the educational goals of the institution and its students.
4. To provide facilities, equipment, and resources that support the courses of study and enable students to develop academic discipline and professionalism.
5. To maintain evidence that the education provided is successful in meeting student goals and satisfaction.
6. To promote an atmosphere of academic freedom encouraging open exchange of ideas.
7. To achieve a satisfactory review by our accrediting and licensing organizations.
8. To provide documented support that the institution is effectively achieving its mission through a process of assessment and planning.
9. To achieve satisfactory results within our Diploma, Occupational Associate, and Academic Associate degree programs, with a benchmark of 70% or better on:
a) student retention
b) placement rate
c) outcome of license and certification examinations