Bluebells along the creek. So pretty.
Here's my review of the Vermont Castings Encore wood stove.
The easiest of the greens we grow all year. Pops right up, self sows, comes back after the cold.
- robinjedmundson.comdyer, weaver, present
- rurification.comwriter, beekeeper, jam-maker, present
- Clay High School1981
- University of UtahLinguistics, 1985
- Indiana UniversityLinguistics, 1992
- Clay High School South Bend Indiana1981
Rurification: A Few Other Rural Blogs from around the World
Winter has decided to stay for a while longer here. In the meantime, I'm catching up reading some other terrific rural blogs from around the
Rurification: Whatever Happened to the Elderberries
A few years ago I cut some elderberry branches, rooted them and stuck them in the ground. They grew. And they survived last year's horrible