ICC’s Hosted Virtual Desktop is a full featured Windows desktop including Microsoft Office, anti-virus, and data storage with Desktop as a Service delivery to any device, anywhere, anytime.
ICC’s clients enjoy all the benefits of virtual desktops (VDI) but without the infrastructure cost, management, or hassles of supporting their own virtual desktop environment. In addition, all of the routine desktop support is outsourced to ICC’s experts allowing our clients to focus their IT resources on higher level IT projects and support. As a Microsoft partner ICC supplies all the Microsoft licensing for Office 2010 as well as other desktop applications.
ICC’s Hosted BYO (Bring Your Own Computer) empowers employees to connect to a secured corporate desktop from any or multiple devices of their choice with access to all their office applications and data.
With ICC Global Hosting’s hosted virtual desktops clients enjoy a fully scalable approach to desktop virtualization, a low fixed monthly cost, and no infrastructure expense.
- Desktop Accessibility from Any or Multiple Endpoint Devices (PC, Mac, Thin Client, iPad/iPhone, Android)
- Full Microsoft Office, Standard Desktop, and Custom or Client Server Application Compatibility
- Secure User Data Storage Preventing Data Loss or Data Leakage
- Local and Network Printer Capability
- OS and Application Updates and Patches Included
- Multi-Monitor Support
- Centralized Desktop Management and Control
- Increased Data Security
- Desktop Disaster Recovery and Desktop Business Continuity
- Reduced Management
- Extended Hardware Lifecycles
- Consistent End User Experience
- Simple and Fast Set-up Without On-site Infrastructure Expense