- Oxford UniversityResearch assistant, 2012 - present
- Universiteit UtrechtPhD Student, 2008 - 2012
- Philips ResearchIntern, 2007 - 2007
- CERNSummer intern, 2004 - 2004
- Microsoft Research CambridgeResearch Intern, 2011 - 2011
I am currently a research assistant in the Programming Languages group at the Department of Computer Science of the University of Oxford, working on the Unifying Theories of Generic Programming project. I'm also co-founder at Chordify, responsible for the functional back-end.
Previously I was a PhD student at the Department of Information and Computing Sciences of Utrecht University in the Netherlands. My PhD topic was Real-Life Datatype Generic Programming, supervised by Johan Jeuring, Andres Löh, and Doaitse Swierstra.
Before that I graduated from Minho University in Computer Science and Systems Engineering (Licenciatura em Engenharia de Sistemas e Informática).
- Universiteit UtrechtPhD in Computer Science, 2008 - 2012
- Minho UniversityComputer Science and Systems Engineering, 2002 - 2007