CNET: 11 surprises about the Apple Watch after wearing it for a week and a half
The Apple Watch is a mystery device: that's because it's still not on sale, and few people have worn it yet.
+Scott Stein has been wearing Apple's upcoming watch for a week and a half, and even after writing a whole review +http://goo.gl/jJmLIa
he is still discovering surprises.
The Apple Watch, being something extremely new, has quite a few little tricks up its sleeve.
There are also a few things you still may not now.
These were some of the most interesting revelations he has found:
1. There aren't any third party watch faces (for now)
2. "Power reserve" mode puts your Apple Watch into an odd coma
3. You can pay for things without Apple Pay
4. Watch bands can be worn and swapped across Apple Watch models (of the same size)
5. You can't use your watch to start and stop calls on your iPhone
6. Other wireless phone-charging accessories don't work with Apple Watch
7. Siri is a great shortcut through the Apple Watch's many menus
8. Some "taptic" sensations were too subtle for him, which made "Prominent Haptic" necessary
9. You can take screenshots on the Apple Watch
10. It saves a backup on your phone
11. You can pair an external Bluetooth health device to the Apple Watch
Read also APPLE WATCH REVIEWS: It's nice, but...
andReport: Google is close to making Android Wear work on the iOS
+http://goo.gl/7G0XId #applewatch #reviews #reviews2015 #handson #smartwatch #wearables #wearabletech #google #android
Picture credit: +Business Insider