People who use those iPhone headsets always look like they're talking to themselves. Now Android users can get in on that fun too!
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- that's so funny because ever since the advent of the wireless head pieces I've noticed that there always seems to be someone talking to themselves these days.May 18, 2012
- Once upon a time, if you saw somebody walking down the street talking to themselves, it was pretty obvious that they were clinically insane. Now, it's a toss-up between insanity and a really good headset.May 18, 2012
- I don't like when they look at you and start talking one time I thought they were talking to me but quickly knew they weren't. (A**hole)May 19, 2012
- headset users always look like raving lunatics.May 19, 2012
- If you suffer from schizophrenia it would be a benefit.May 20, 2012
- I'm just going to say this once and then move on and forget about this whole post.
WE ARE NOT CRAZY, WE ARE JUST MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN YOU.
If you are so mentally incompetent yourself that you cannot manage to walk and talk at the same time - to yourself, someone on the phone, or otherwise - then the problem is not us, it is you.
I personally use a wired headset for voice command of my computer and/or house sometimes (using the phone as a conduit so I can do it when I'm away) and I cannot count the number of times people have asked me if I was alright. Well dipshit, the answer is yes. My Air Conditioing is running 30% less of the time than yours despite being cool all the time I am home, my lighting is automatically turned on and off when I enter and leave the room, my garage door opens and shuts based on a GPS alert from my phone, and I can command the whole house to just about fucking explode on a whim if my heart desires it. I spend about $120 less on electricity than you probably do (and that much less than I did before I automated everything), and it only cost me $219 of parts do do it ALL using free software, in about 3 days total time. So yes, I am perfectly fine.
Enjoy your power bill this month, genius.May 21, 2012