Haven't heard back from that job interview yet?
36 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- K I barely read 2 paragraphs but this is obviously for white collar workers.
I present myself to a company ready to work with my references.
I come back the next day half hour before work starts ready to work.
3 strikes go somewhere else.
The only time I get 3 strikes is when I send only my cv. it gets added to the pile just like your emails.
<^..^>Apr 26, 2012
- At some point growing up, a lot of us were taught to harass the shit out of our potential employers to show we were really interested. This is definitely annoying. As far as thank you notes go, I'd probably send in a polite thank you email the day after the interview, and then follow up once or twice later by phone or email.Apr 26, 2012
- Maybe a bouquetApr 26, 2012
- Yes. and don't forget the people around the interviewer if they like you they will mention you again.Apr 26, 2012
- Rob Go+1I just heard that sending a basket of smoked fish is the latest and greatest way to
annoysay you're still interested.Apr 26, 2012
- I think, it will work better if you send them the chopped off head of some animal (the bigger - the better). Have seen it in the movies and there was always feedback.Apr 27, 2012