It is true you can have the day you want. Just remember you have not changed your situation even a tinny bit by worrying, fearing, regretting or angry.... except ruining your day... Right? I must add it has made your day, life and every thing you have look bad... Right?
So you want "money"? Do some things about it TODAY deferent from the days before, you will get deferent results. Wow a novel Idea.... Surprise your self… Try it!
• Today you cast your net the other side to catch more fish (Client) than before
• Today you Design a better net to catch greater fish (New Job)...
• Today you go to another pond (markets) with new schools of fish...
• Today you make a list of actions to finish by 5pm.... and Act on it, to cast nets, design powerful nets, go to new ponds.... Acton’s will get what you want "MONEY" “Happiness” “relationship” “peace”…. You are closer to it every day!
Sustained change… creates the life style of success....
"Wise people" learns (By hearing) and "Does it" (Act on it).... When the storms of life hits, they weather them well....
I feel foolish when I Know what to do and "Don’t DO them" (Not Act) it is then I find my self fretting, doubting and creating a day of hell for me, as I crumble…. when the rainy day strikes... I have no answers!
Life doesn’t have to be that way!!! Be wise “Do what you Know”
Change what you are doing; you will change the life you have for the life you want....
See you on the side off success…. Jaipaul Swamidass
Wonder of tomorrow is today’s keen dreams
Keep your wonder alive to catch your dreams
Is it true Happy thoughts make happy people?
Could it be that simple?
It is Innovative, Inventive, Ingenious…
Use it or lose it…. Use it for overcoming…
Our Brains are incredibly impressive…
It is creative, clever, connecting…
Use it or lose it… loose it for complaining…
1. Forget what has happened in the past— (Past success or pain)
2. Focus on the future, do not focus on past glory or defeat
3. See with the eyes of faith, your destiny for greatness (Visionary sight)
4. Visualize a new dawn of hope & joy (Picture yourself in your destiny)
5. Our creator will guide us through a parched landscape in difficult times.
6. Do not give up, God will prevail for us even in desperate times
Your past can blind you to a bright new vision for tomorrow. Forget past shame, pains, and regret. Forget the good times of yesterday, now seemingly gone forever.
A new dawn is waiting to be revealed to you, if you will simply release the past and visualize a bright new hope-filled future—one in which your heart’s deepest longings will be satisfied, your great spiritual thirst quenched and the fulfillment of your dreams realized…
Focus your faith on what will be and not what has been. Capt. Jaipaul Swamidass
Pain into pleasure
Poverty into prosperity
Plan into purpose
Grief into gladness
Goofs into glory
Greed into giving
©Jaipaul Swamidass Aug 30, 2011
Choosing to live with freedom, courage, and passion while working tirelessly to Inspire and advance the lives of the least fortunate.
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental, public or private structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including..., but not limited to...... my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.
UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE Thank you. JS