and George Clinton's private party at http://humandynamics.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/one-nite-alone-with-george-clinton-and-prince/
- The Academy of RockThe Boss, 2001 - presentKeynote speaking and conference design. Online learning programmes via Udemy
- Human DynamicsMD, 1994 - presentBusiness consultancy, Organisation development, Better Training and Development and Coaching on Strategy, Creativity, Innovation and Change
- UdemyOnline Learning Designer, 2013 - 2013Online Learning Designer for The Music of Business
- WellcomeR&D leader, 1976 - 1990International Troubleshooter, R&D leader, Herder of cats
- The Open UniversityTutor / Writer, 1990 - 2008MBA tutor and course designer
- WellcomeHR specialist, 1990 - 1994HR consultancy, Bespoke design of management development programmes, Coaching
- Gillingham Grammar School
Never get out of the boat: 'like' if you love cheese is not dead
Thanks to those cheeky Facebook data scientists for our Monday morning chuckle of the day. AllFacebook reports on the introduction of the 'P
Get the litter scoop: we’ve been behind the scenes at London’s first cat...
Cat people of London rejoice! It's finally here. Well, almost. The much anticipated Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium is almost ready to open its do
Innovation Excellence | “Improvisation is too Important to be left to ch...
Rock 'n' Roll Innovation Editor Peter Cook shares a brilliant live George Benson jazz improvisation, some musical wisdom and more...
Chatham Grammar School for Boys:Update - Kent Independent Education Advice
Since my previous article on the fate of Chatham Grammar following its failed OFSTED back in June, only the second grammar school in England
Innovation Excellence | Classical Gas – Leadership Lessons from Nigel Ke...
What can leaders learn from Nigel Kennedy? Too much planning stiffens the performance. Too much spontaneity makes the performance sloppy. Li
Innovation Excellence | Walk On The Wild Side – The Legacy of Lou Reed f...
Rock 'n' Roll Editor, Peter Cook, files an insightful and personal report on Lou Reed and his legacy for innovators.
The Company Real Score - a music thinking approach to business inno...
What is it? The company real score is a collection of business tools and instruments to map and visualize your brand. It is a collection of
Never get out of the boat: pablo picasso was never called an asshole (or...
When a mysterious and previously unlisted Picasso painting fell into the hands of one of his most serious (bourgoise) collectors, the lucky
Thomas Edison's Creative Thinking Habits - Think Jar Collective
Think Jar Collective contributor Michael Michalko explores the creative thinking habits that Thomas Edison practiced.
Innovation Excellence | 10 Business and Innovation Tips from Music
Here is the first in a series of posts containing bite size tips about business and innovation from music. I've reframed some song titles in
Musings about Business through the medium of Music
10 musings about business strategy, creativity, innovation and change via the medium of music
Innovation Excellence | Design Insights from an Innovation Summit
We're off to New York in a few days time to deliver an innovation summit for a major pharmaceutical company. I thought I'd share some of the
Recruitment & Teamwork Lessons from Rock Music
I just wrote and recorded a song about the economy entitled "FISCAL CLIFF" - Fiscal Cliff tells the story of a broker who reflects upon his