- Painter Law Firm PLLCTrial lawyer (serious medical malpractice & personal injury), 2006 - present
- Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.Senior Associate, 1999 - 2005
- U.S. ArmyLieutenant, 1994 - 1996
Robert Painter is a trial lawyer who founded Painter Law Firm PLLC in 2005. He has significant litigation experience in the areas of medical malpractice, personal injury, and commercial disputes. Mr. Painter devotes his practice to catastrophic injury and death cases, and business litigation.
Mr. Painter was previously associated with Houston''s largest law firm, Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP, where he represented hospital systems, hospitals, and health care providers. Based on this experience he knows how defendants evaluate and defend cases, and he applies that knowledge as a tool to help his clients seek justice.
Prior to law school, Mr. Painter served as a U.S. Army officer. He completed the Officer Basic Course at Fort Sam Houston, Texas, and then was stationed at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, for two years as a hospital administrator. Mr. Painter’s medical school and hospital administration experience equipped him with unique insights that aid in his aggressive prosecution of medical malpractice cases for his clients.
Mr. Painter plays an active role in public policy and government as a frequent speaker, by testifying before the Texas legislature and advising democratic parties in emerging democracies all over the world. Mr. Painter lives in Houston with his wife (and law partner), Taunya, and their four children, Katherine, Theodore, Oliver, and Hazel.
Painter Law Firm PLLC, 12750 Champion Forest Drive, Houston, Texas 77066, 281-580-8800, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baylor Law SchoolLaw (J.D.), 1997 - 1999
- West Virginia UniversityBiology (B.A.), 1989 - 1992
- Marshall UniversityMedicine (M.D. Candidate), 1992 - 1993
- Webster UniversityPublic Administration (M.A.), 1994 - 1995