Say a coolant cell is soaking up 10 heat per tick, well you would expect its metadata to increment by 10 each time but sometimes if the server tick rate is off it jumps by 21 and sometimes by 8 and sometimes by 30! If you have the itemduct set to pull it out at 10 heat before it is destroyed or whatever, it will only work if it reaches that exact number If the tick rate is off and it takes in one more heat than expected it is now not matching the set metadata and will not be removed. Its very frustrating.
It is easier with condensators as they are not destroyed when they reach capacity, but of course you must replinish condensators with valuable resources.
- General DynamicsSenior Systems Administrator, 2010 - present
- JL ConsultingNetwork Technician, 2009 - 2010
- Force 3Systems Administrator, 2008 - 2009
- RaytheonIT Specialist, 2007 - 2008
- IMGTier 2 Helpdesk, 2006 - 2007
- United States Air ForceTechnology Controller, 2002 - 2006
- Mid-South RestorationHelpdesk Technician, 2000 - 2002
- Strayer UniversityBusiness Administration IT, 2011 - present
Malware infected International Atomic Energy Agency Computers
Hackers and malware are everywhere, waiting for you around every corner of the Internet. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), whic
Welcome to Anthropocene Maps Every Water and Land Transportation Route [...
Last week we shared a neat video with you that highlighted the shipping routes which powered the trade of the 18th century; this animation h
What if I'm Wrong - Adam Brown - AtheismResource.com
Adam Brown, owner of AtheismResource.com, explains what he'd say to god if it all turned out to be true and god was really what awaited us u