Welcome to the Natural Products Association. Get the latest on NPA-certified products. Look for advocacy updates and industry news. Comments welcome. Thanks for following us!
As the leading voice of the natural products industry, the Natural Products Association advocates for the rights of consumers to have access to products that will maintain and improve their health, and for the rights of retailers and suppliers to sell these products.
The Natural Products Association (NPA) is the largest and oldest nonprofit organization dedicated to the natural products industry. NPA represents more than 1,900 members accounting for more than 10,000 retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements, and health/beauty aids.
If your post has been removed or you are curious about the administration of the group, please refer to the items below:
- Be professional and hospitable to all members. Attacks, foul language and general rude behavior will not be tolerated and you may be removed from the page.
- Professional discussion and debate is welcomed and encouraged.
- Please do not use this as a platform to post items that are advertising related and not informational for the page followers. Posts that are self-promotional will be removed.
- No posting multiple posts under different titles and text, but with the same message from different persons.
- Discussions must be relevant to the thread. If it is obvious that the post is spam or self promotion, the comment will be removed.
- Any clear self-promotional posts will be removed to ensure that this is a discussion-friendly environment.
- Please post URLs that are descriptive to inform our group about what content will be found when they click on the link. Links without descriptions may be removed.
- Posts must be posted only once. Repeat posts will be removed.