Mining with 5 GH/s BFL Jalapeno
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 52 previous comments
- BitMinter, the client is really really cool when u want to start. But sadly he take a lot of processor through the java process. I have 2 jalapeno 5gh/s and he use 30-50% of the proc. Hope this will be enhanced a day...May 7, 2015
- Thanks, glad you like it :) Not sure why the high CPU usage is happening. I'm not seeing anything like that on my test system. Is this on a dual core system, with 50% meaning that one CPU core is running at full capacity?May 7, 2015
- what's your btc addressMay 7, 2015
- Hello. The miner are no more plugged on this PC. But in a couple of days I get news miners so I will take time to test it on the PC and feed-back you. By waiting this old PC have a NVidia @ 0.10Gh/s and I do a test. There is 4 CPU and when I run it with my NVidia the process jp2launcher take 25% of the processor.
To test again I just run it now on my PC who have too an NVidia. My PC is a 12 core. And when I start to mine @ 0.19Gh/s jp2launcher take about 9% of my CPU.
My old PC where I mine and run BOINC is totally clear. Let me know if I can help you more. :-)
why¿May 8, 2015
- GPU mining will be removed in a future version anyway, as it is completely useless since 2013.May 8, 2015
- Yes I know but my first test was with 2 Japalero.May 8, 2015
Add a comment...