How come no one ever calls for a girlcott?
53 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 65 previous comments
- As others have already explained, you do not have to defend a patent, you can sit on it indefinitely and use it at any given time or never at all. The "use it or lose it" rule only applies to trademarks, not patents. And Apple won nothing... their patent lawyers, and only their patent lawyers, won anything meaningful. Go into any store selling smartphones today, and Androids will still be everywhere (unless it's an Apple store or a Microsoft store).Jul 3, 2012
- I admit I didn't read previous comments. Too many already, so I didn't click. Thank you for correcting me on this.
And now that I read over my own comment to reply to yours, +Eli Fennell, I see a typing mistake I made... sighJul 3, 2012
- I speak fluent typonese. Or in their native tongue: I pseak lfeunt yptonees.Jul 3, 2012
- While I agree with this post I don't think that "...some would argue that Apple is simply playing the system and playing to win." should be an excuse for Apple. Just because the system is broken, doesn't mean Apple shouldn't have a moral obligation to not take advantage.
If an old woman falls down and I steal her purse rather than helping her up, feel free to punch me in the face... HARD!!!Jul 3, 2012
- I agree it's not an excuse (just re-iterating what some have said). I personally think they're being jerks. ;)Jul 3, 2012
- Chris, girls don't have Cotts.Jul 8, 2012