Opening December 2013 and situated at the heart of the French Alps, L'Apogée Courchevel boasts an outstanding location and breathtaking views over Courchevel village. Guests will enjoy private access to the slopes at this ski-in/ski-out luxury ski chalet and hotel, the newest masterpiece of the Oetker Collection.
Accommodations will include 33 suites and 20 double rooms, plus a penthouse with its own Jacuzzi and terrace. A private chalet will feature five bedrooms, spa and home cinema. Guests will dine at the luxury brasserie, Le Comptoir de L'Apogée, under the supervision of two-Michelin-star Chef, Yannick Franques, offering French artisanal cuisine with a chic and modern twist in a relaxed and contemporary atmosphere. The exquisite champagne lounge will feature a unique selection of champagnes in an intimate ambiance.
After a day on the slopes, guests will relax at the fabulous spa, which will include a suite for the traditional Russian ritual "Banïya". The spa area will also offer an indoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center. As a Virtuoso travel advisor, you'll have the opportunity to be one of the first to make reservations for your clients.
And by booking through Bella Travel, guests will receive:
A room upgrade upon arrival, if available
Complimentary full breakfast daily, served in the restaurant or via room service, for up to two guests sharing a room
One US$100 food & beverage credit
- Bella Travel PlanningOwner, Luxury Adventure Travel Specialist, 2010 - presentCustom Travel Planner, Romance & Honeymoon Travel Expert, Group Travel, Family Travel Planner. Expert in Europe, Costa Rica, Adventure Travel and the Caribbean.
- The Dream Home Company, RealtorsResidential Realtor, 2008 - 2012
- The Travel Agent, IncLuxury Travel Advisor, 2005 - 2008Incentive, Group, and Luxury Travel Planner
- On The Go Travel Co.Owner - Travel Agent, 2002 - 2005
Virtuoso Travel Diva, expert travel planner, adventurous spirit, Mom, equestrian, avid reader of books. Addicted to chocolate and hot tea, a glass of Brunello makes me smile!
European Travel Specialist, Honeymoon Specialist, Destination Wedding Specialist.
Foodie, Wino, Poet. Blogger at Divorced-Diva's Guide to Survival.
Hubbie is a Karaoke Superstar.
- University of ArkansasJournalism, 1987 - 1990
- Indiana University-Purdue University IndianapolisEnglish, 2008 - 2015Degree in English Literature