- HSP Health and HSP Health BlogOwner, 2010 - present
- Children's Hospital, Bostonvarious, 1971 - 1979
- IBMVarious Marketing Positions, 1984 - 1993
- the definition of a highly sensitive person, traits of the highly sensitive person as well as the introvert personality
- genetic diseases of highly sensitive people
- stress as it relates to highly sensitive people
- social stress including bullying and anxiety
- relief of mental stress and depression
- alternative health solutions including Ayurveda, energy medicine and herbal remedies
- evolutional psychology
- the environment
- simpler living
- the current evolution of the human race, including human and animal rights
- social media and the internet.
- Tufts UniversityFrench German, 1970
- Babson CollegeMBA, 1983
- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityBFA Painting and Printmaking, 2006
- Maryland Institute College of ArtPost Baccalaureate, 2008
- Reiki Healing ConnectionReiki Master, 2010
- John Harvey Grey Center for Reiki HealingReiki 1, Reiki 2 and Reiki 2Advanced Training, 2009
Some incredible shots inside that you don't want to miss
Photographer: Rune Askeland
Partners for Healthy Pets -- New Affordable Pet Care and Prevention
Partners for Healthy Pets has come up with an affordable pet care and prevention plan -- finally, pet parents get some relief! Listen in!
PHOTOS: Rescue Cat & Golden Retriever Can't Stop, Won't Stop...
In doggy pal Ponzu, Ichimi the cat found her home
Does WiFi Cause Brain Cancer? New Zealand School Says Yes, Science Says ...
See the latest and greatest industry news of Inspire WiFi and share them among friends and familiar ones. Inspire WiFi is the nationwide lea
The Best Design and Architecture Photos from Flickr in 2013
As we wrap up 2013, the fine folks at Flickr have put together a collection of the best design and architecture photos shared this year. Als