- Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C.Partner, 2001 - present
- Koonz, McKenney and JohnsonParalegal, 1999 - 2000
- Stark & Stark, A Professional CorporationAssociate, 1993 - 1994
Gabriel R. Lependorf graduated from Princeton High School in 1984, received his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with high honors in 1989 and his J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 1993.
Mr. Lependorf takes great pride in handling each of case in a personalized manner. The smart, aggressive representation that Mr. Lependorf provides has been a proven formula for success.
Assault Victim Injuries, Auto Accident, Bicycle Accident, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Burn Injury, Child Injuries, Commercial Collections, Construction Accident, Dog Bite Victim, Medical Malpractice, Motorcycle Accidents, Nursing Home Abuse, On the Job Injury, Premises Liability, Slip& Fall Accidents, Product Liability, Spinal Cord Injury, Wrongful Death, Worker's Compensation
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonHistory, 1989
- Emory University School of LawLaw, 1993