The wire traps easily under the screws, no need to wrap at all. My Sub Ohm tank won't fire unless the ego thread extender is fitted, and why that is I have no idea. It won't fire on either of my sub ohm batteries. It's a total mystery. I set the cotton length by the barrel part of the RDA, and cut the cotton to the top of that part. I think the inlet holes have to be completely covered, and that length of cotton does it just nicely. I can set the airflow to very tight by moving the widest slot to just showing, but I prefer a much looser draw and have it on fully open. I use this tank because it holds a good volume of fluid and is a damn sight easier to rebuild than say the UD AGA-T7 for instance. Apart from it not firing as I expect, it's an excellent tank, well worth the no dollars I didn't pay for it, it was a gift from my supplier, Hawkes Bay Vapour.
These are just my experiences, for information. I find the system of placing the wire works with either commercial pre-builds or home made coils. It's getting it to fire that's the hard part. :D But all the commercial coils made for it work just fine, I just prefer to save money by building my own.
Add a comment...