How to transfer your Facebook contacts to G+
You'll need a Yahoo!
ID ( Don't have one? Just sign up for one at http://mail.yahoo.com/
1. Make sure you're signed-in to your Y! account and your Facebook account.
2. Click here -> http://address.yahoo.com/?_src=&VPC=tools_import
3. Click on the facebook icon. In the window that opens up, click 'Okay'
4. Go to the Circles section on G+ and click on 'Find and Invite'
5. Click on Find friends: Yahoo!
In the window that opens up, click 'Agree'
Done! Your Facebook contacts' email IDs should show up in the invite list. Start dragging them into your Circles!
Note: If step 5 gives you an error, you can manually export the Y! contacts to a CSV file and import them into Gmail Contacts. Importing into a new contact group made specifically for this purpose is recommended..