We're listening. And making changes. Daily.
Hey guys, just a quick update on the Google+ project. We're grateful for all your great feedback, and I wanted to mention two improvements we're rolling out in the next few days.
902 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 260 previous comments
- Music Beta integration!!Jul 5, 2011
- That's great Kelly, but I have no one to share my posts with since you aren't allowing any of my friends to join Google+. I'm not sure Google+ is of any use to me without the NETWORK part of a social network.Jul 5, 2011
- For those wanting to see subcircles there is a easier way of achieving something very similar... 1) open the main circle as a tab
2) select all the contact you would like to make a sub-group
3) drag them to a new group
4) Name that group in a way to reflect its origin - something like MainGroup-Subgroup
this is a good option to create a trusted friends group from a larger Friends group
PS: I love that I can update my comments after posting :)Jul 6, 2011
- Gantry is right.. Google need more users who are average consumers of facebook and other SN sites..to evaluate customer mindsJul 6, 2011
- We need to bring younger people into social networking SAFELY and compliant with COPPA. I have the methodology to do so. It's the next big audience and the way to secure future growth to avoid saturation to a degree. Vic needs to contact me.Jul 12, 2011
- Google, could you please at least summarize or include the entire script in text form. (I'm just as capable of reading it as having you read it to me. :) This particular video wasn't even captioned, leaving deaf folk out.
I do appreciate the personal touch, and the opportunity to put a face and personality with the name. But sometimes I want instead, or in addition, just the facts, Ma'am.Nov 12, 2011