Inside the food industry: the surprising truth about what you eat
03700 100 222 option 3
Ken Loach recommends that you use this number to call BBC when you're furious about their biased reporting, or lack of coverage of important information that leaves us in the dark about what's happening in our politics.
It's a good idea...
- People's Pub PartnershipProject Development, 2010 - presentProject development. Setting out the foundations of the radical crowd funded commercially savvy pub company that's going to make pubs fit for the expectations of 21st century consumers
- THE SUN AND DOVESparent, photographer, philosopher, publican, 1995 - 2011Owner of tied lease. Pioneering pub from 1995 that set benchmarks for community engagement and customer satisfaction
- Joe Allen / Orso RestaurantsBar tender / Maitre 'D, 1984 - 1986Started as waiter - moved to Bartender then Maitre 'D of London's original American restaurant. One of the busiest, best organised money making food and drink machines in the West End that spawned waves of the best restaurants and bars in the capital for the next three decades as ex Joe's staff moved out and set up on their own.
- Landscape and Garden DesignDesign and Build, 1990 - 1995Landscape and garden design, Dip. John Brookes Kew Gardens Design School
- Legends Private Club & Restaurant Mayfair WC1General Manager / DJ / Host, 1986 - 1989Hirer to firer of everyone and everything in top Mayfair private members' club and restaurant - overseer of public events.
+44 7768 096761
Between Brockley and the Borders
- King Edward VI Grammar1976Grammar/Comprehensive O and A level Morpeth, Northumberland
- Southport College of Art1977 - 1978Foundation Arts' Year
- Manchester PolytechnicBa Hons Graphics Photo Major
- John Brookes' Kew School of Garden DesignDiploma in Garden Design
- School of the Art Institute of ChicagoPhotography, Film, Video Majors
- Common PurposeOne year Civil Society Matrix Programme
Chuck Berry, godfather of Desert Trip, turning 90 without fanfare
Chuck Berry, godfather of Desert Trip, turning 90 without fanfare Yay! Hail Hail Rock n Roll Thirty years ago I was GM at Legends in Old Bur
FAO ALL PUB TENANTS: DON'T WASTE THE POWERS WE'VE WORKED SO LONG FOR
MUST say, because it should be acknowledged: The York Press do the most joined up and comprehensive coverage of what is happening to pubs, a
Lazy Profiteering Capitalism Does the #GreatBritishPubcoScam Rounds
'Independent' pharmacist's letter edited by Boots senior execs My mate Ed Gillespie posted a link to the above story on his Facebook... And
Yesterday's screw-up with the KS1 spelling test: my reaction
Below are some observations on yesterday's screw-up over the Key Stage 1 papers: First, here's how the BBC is reporting it: "A Sats spelling
A Chat about Pubco Claims, Misrepresentations and Scamming at Source
Came across this conversation on a thread today: Robert: "Enterprise, with you every step of the way through your journey to becoming a publ
The Great British Pubco SCAM explained in a piece of pie
The Great British Pubco SCAM explained in a piece of pie: On a £4 pint at 3.75% profit a tied publican has to sell over 45 pints an hour to
What is killing the Great British Pub? - A great piece by my erudite mat...
What is killing the Great British Pub? Introduction The Great British Pub is an institution. It is an iconic, instantly-recognisable oasis o
I've Been Saying Keep It In The Ground For More Than A Decade
See the Guardian Keep It In The Ground Maybe I haven't been shouting loud enough. Maybe I'm too polite. I've been touting the proposition fo