We're looking forward to inviting you to participate in a live G+ Video Hangout this month to talk about human rights and foreign affairs with Susan Rice, the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, andof The Times. Learn more in the blog post below about this Hangout and a series of other G+/New York Times video conversations we're planning for our Opinion department.
89 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- good question should be answered by NYTMay 11, 2012
- Most of the participants have already been notified, but everyone will be able to watch the hangout. We hope you'll tune in!May 15, 2012
- If you ever have any open spots I would love to join you.May 17, 2012
- We'll be sure to let you know about the next one.Jun 2, 2012
- This interests me greatly. If you want a participant's point of view from Australia then I would love to participate. Many people aren't aware of the affect US decisions - particularly Financial and Defence decisions - have on the lives of average Australians.Oct 5, 2012
Hope to see you soonOct 6, 2012
Add a comment...