If rumors are right, the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone could be called the BlackBerry Z10. What do you think about that for a name?
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I'm guessing more people will care about whether the product is any good, rather than the letter/number combination chosen for its name.Dec 20, 2012
- Of course! But since we don't know that yet (I mean really know that,) I thought I'd ask about the name, which could turn out to be true.Dec 20, 2012
- I guess that's not a ... bold ... choice. #SorryCouldntResist
Seriously, it's a more European/Asian style of naming. At least it's not "Blackberry Phone Series 10--Prosumer Edition"Dec 20, 2012
- Very safe name. Probably no copyrights or trademarks attached to it. But not very imaginative.Dec 20, 2012
- Why not the Blackberry X Touch?Dec 20, 2012
- Daniel, I like it!Dec 20, 2012
- Very true! I still remember it like it was yesterday: Windows Phone 7 Series.Dec 20, 2012
- I've heard worse designators, but they'd better establish how the naming scheme will work quickly (will the next phone with better hardware be called the Y10? Or what if they make a lower-grade phone? Will it be the ZB10?)Dec 22, 2012
Add a comment...