Hey, Android fans!reads between the lines to shed some light on this mysterious X-Phone, thanks to a job req for a product manager here in the Silicon Valley office.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Are you sure this pertains to the X Phone (or whatever it'll be called). I thought it's been said that these things take 12-18 months of lead time for a phone to reach market from point of inception.Jan 31, 2013
- it says X phone in the job name. My question is why would do that?Jan 31, 2013
- It's strange behavior for a company trying to operate under some secrecy. Perhaps the posting was premature?Jan 31, 2013
- or a publicity stunt. If it is to be a super phone with input from then why do they need to hire someone from the outside to manage it and why post it?Jan 31, 2013
- that is what I'm thinking. No way are they going to hire someone this late for a product that's rumored to launch in less than 100 days. This is either a publicity stunt, or a pre-mature job posting as has implied.Jan 31, 2013
- Motorola provides support for it's products like North Korea provides food for it's people.Feb 1, 2013
Add a comment...