Not bad, considering they don't even sell the iPhone...
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- They wouldn't be able to access the 3G network anyways right?Apr 10, 2012
- Correct; 2G.Apr 10, 2012
- For now doesn't T-Mobile plan in using 1900 frequency soon, giving the iPhone hspa +Apr 10, 2012
- That's what they're working on, yes, but right now it's 2G speeds. Got that straight from the horse's mouth.Apr 10, 2012
- Wow your quick with the repliesthank you for the knowledge bombApr 10, 2012
- BOOM!Apr 10, 2012
- Wow people are that desperate to get an iPhone even though it's on 2G .Apr 10, 2012
Add a comment...