I put together a quick video about customizing Gmail's look. If you have any friends who are just making the adjustment to the current version of Gmail and need a little help, be sure to share this video with them -- and let me know how it goes.
44 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 80 previous comments
- We are closely paying attention to all the feedback. I want to clarify about your sent messages, there is only one copy of each message in your account; but that one copy can be seen from multiple places. If you would rather, you can go into your settings and disable conversation view, and your sent messages will no longer be visible in the inbox.Apr 24, 2012
- "We are closely paying attention to all the feedback"
If this were true, these issues would have been addressed before forcing everyone to the "new look" after seeing how many people rejected it and reverted to the "classic" look.
Were any of you Google staff alive in the 80's? If not, did your college professors ever tell you the story of "New Coke"?Apr 24, 2012
- Sarah, ''draft message'' no arrows to view (scroll) next draft
too is not translation option, of the draft.Apr 25, 2012
- How to sort all emails from "Bill", from "Susan", from "Alberta" etc..
Keep SENT and RECEIVED emails for Project X in one folder, Project Y in another folder, Project Z in another folders.
Separate grouped 'same subject title' emails when the user wants to do that.Apr 25, 2012
- I like the changes, but they weren't my idea. I'm a Community Manager and my goal is to listen to and share your feedback, and also to help you learn about Gmail features. Share your feedback about Gmail, but do not personally attack me.May 8, 2012
- I ask how to share video and picks between google+and hangouts to facebook,and what do I get, a darn video on how to pretty up gmail.wow!Nov 12, 2013