See how the London Olympics site is shaping up, including the opening ceremony set, with these stunning aerial shots by photographer Jason Hawkes.
44 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Hmm... I also wondered if it is still allowed to make photos in London. I heard that tourists are being harassed by policemen when they take photos.Jun 14, 2012
- My neices are in the opening ceremonyJun 14, 2012
- That's what I thought I heard, too, that you're not allowed to take photos of the events.Jun 14, 2012
- I am concentrating on Euro 2012 at present.Jun 14, 2012
- +Lana norman i'm in the opening and closing ceremonies too they're going to be amazing!Jun 14, 2012
- From those pictures, I think we should have spent some money putting the railway and road in a tunnel. The orbit would look better if it was taller. The stadium let down the site as well, may be it will look better once the wrap is added.
I got a friend who is doing something with BMXs, I presume it BMX anyway, he will not tell me what exactly he doing.Jun 15, 2012