I love life and am passionate about a lot of things including my imperfect walk with Christ, my husband, my kids and my expanding career as a writer. I love learning and am often exploring any number of things that have captured my imagination. My Favorite Things
- Spending time with my husband
- Watching my kids play happily together
- Spending time with dear friends, family
- Cooking and baking from scratch using fresh, quality ingredients
- Reading The Week magazine
- Reading Corrie ten Boom's The Hiding Place
- Dreaming & planning
- Considering passages of the Bible, what they mean and how they apply to me
I've long dreamed of becoming a writer, but didn't know how. In 2007 the opportunity to produce online content as a ghostwriter fell in my lap and I eagerly seized it.
After enrolling my oldest daughter in a private school, I began looking for ways to better leverage my writing skills. When I read about PLR
I realized it was something I would really enjoy because it involves writing on a variety of topics - and I always enjoy learning something new!