Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Muhammad Ali
129 followers -
Import Export marketing and research person.
Import Export marketing and research person.

129 followers
About
Muhammad's posts

Post has attachment
Hello Everyone, I work for an import agency that helps importers find reliable suppliers. We are making a group of importers from Australia on whatsapp. Interested members fill this form to get feedback on product requirements.

Post has attachment

Post has shared content
Still enjoying our time here at mr. Suzuki's garden. Four days to go! #bonsai  
Photo
Photo
2016-08-04
2 Photos - View album

Post has shared content
Firms like these not only boost #profits  but help define your #brand  on products. This firm provides Custom Label manufacturing of #barbertools  including #scissors   #tweezers  & other #beautytools . 
It takes 60% of skill to give your client a #milliondollar   #haircut  the other 40% comes from the #barbertools  you use. What every #barber needs to know about  #hairscissors   & #barbertools  

Hello everyone. I am running a startup regarding manufacturing beauty & barber tools including shears and razors etc... it is more like import/export (trade).
.
My target market includes wholesalers and distributors around the world. Specifically UK and Eu.

My question is....
What can be the best way (platform) to find customer leads?
Which platform can be the best way of communication?

I will really appreciate any feedback.

Post has shared content

Post has shared content
Look out for things you might forget even though you are a marketer.
Ohhh advertising. What a concept. I've been getting frustrated with some of the advertising stories I've been hearing from business owners lately. For example, "I'm putting ALL my money into Facebook ads, why am I not getting more sales?!" or "I'm a national e-commerce business, and I just put an ad in my local paper and haven't seen many results?" Here's how not to waste your advertising budget on stupid things. 

Post has shared content
Great tools to hunt for those emails you want so bad. Email Hunter was a cool one

Post has shared content
Taxus Baccata Bonsai, with Andres Alvarez Iglesias talking about its history. #bonsai

Post has shared content
Email Marketing is one of The Best Inbound Marketing Channel For Maximum Conversion. http://goo.gl/n5VZ31 #emailmarketing   #inboundmarketing   #conversion  
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded