Profile

Cover photo
Keith Caven (Snapt)
Lives in DeLand, FL 32720
71 followers|6,318 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

Marc Corradino changed his profile photo.

Shared publicly  - 
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
Fire, Aim, Ready: Does Your Business Lack Strategy on How to Generate Sales Opportunities and Revenue? http://www.snapt.com/index.php/fire-aim-ready-we-lack-strategy-on-how-to-generate-sales-opportunities-and-revenue

In the pursuit of achieving explosive revenue growth in 2012 many businesses will face common challenges. In order to overcome these challenges we must identify the nature of them so that we may aptly be prepared to navigate our course with great precision, leadership and wisdom.
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
Do you know how effective your current marketing initiatives are doing vs. your business plan for 2012? If Read more >>
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
Don’t wait until the New Year to make your marketing resolutions. Analyze what was effective last year and project what you can do better this year.
1
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
71 people
Peter Cannon's profile photo
neha ghaiwat's profile photo
Jamie Billingham's profile photo
Dave McComb's profile photo
kevin brooks's profile photo
Jimmy Ong's profile photo
Tonico Strasser's profile photo
Emory Thompson's profile photo
Asif Ali's profile photo

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
So you’ve nurtured your top 5% of hot leads, but what about the other 95% of warm leads that need to be managed? Businesses can often neglect effective communication with the 95% of warm leads created because they have poured a copious amount of time and resources into the top 5%. While it is important to nurture hot leads it is equally important to focus on keeping your business in front of warm leads by managing them properly. So how can you effectively manage those who are not ready to buy now and stay “top of mind” so that that they will respond when they are ready to buy?
Read More http://www.snapt.com/index.php/managing-warm-leads-how-to-stay-top-of-mind-with-the-95-who-are-not-ready-to-buy-now
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
With over 10 years of proven success in creating profitable online marketing programs, Snapt gets the results you demand by implementing a custom online marketing solution that is right for your busin...
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
Scripps Networks kicked off a new digital marketing campaign to promote its HGTV Dream Home sweepstakes, in which consumers can enter to win a custom built dream home near Park City, Utah.
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
 On the road to achieving revenue growth in 2012 there are many challenges which businesses will face. Over the next 12 weeks we are
1
Add a comment...

Keith Caven (Snapt)

Shared publicly  - 
 
We hope you enjoy the new blog and find the content helpful and insightful.
This article is about optimizing blog content to capture more leads. This is done by targeted keyword posting, attention winning titles, and calls to action.
1
Add a comment...
People
Have him in circles
71 people
Peter Cannon's profile photo
neha ghaiwat's profile photo
Jamie Billingham's profile photo
Dave McComb's profile photo
kevin brooks's profile photo
Jimmy Ong's profile photo
Tonico Strasser's profile photo
Emory Thompson's profile photo
Asif Ali's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Enterprise Marketing Management
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Story
Tagline
Combining strategic marketing with technology to increase revenue opportunities
Introduction
History-  Founded by Keith Caven, 2001 (name changed to Snapt, Inc in 2007)

Team- 
40+ Programmers, Strategists, Designers and Marketers

Focus-
  Serve Clients for Measurable Results - Revenue Growth with Less Expense
 
Experience-  B2B & B2C Strategic Solutions Through Marketing Technology for Higher Education, and Real Estate.
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
DeLand, FL 32720