Profile

Scrapbook photo 1
Jesse D. Martin
Works at Self
Attended GED 20 year after
Lives in Brooklyn, NY USA
52 followers|17,710 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Sweet
Test your drumming skills and challenge your friends to beat your score.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Check it
The new Taylor 612ce 12-Fret just might be one of the most beautiful looking and pleasant to play guitars we've ever had at the office (and we've had a few). It exemplifies everything that is great about small-bodied 12-fret acoustic guitars while adding some premium and innovative features you ...
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Check it
Less than half of US global aid goes to the world's poorest countries. It's time to change this. Sign our petition and tell President Obama to make sure at least 50% of our aid goes to the least developed countries.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Maya Pedal creates carbon-free technology to do labor-intensive work.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Let’s help African business owners create more jobs, hospitals keep patients safe, and kids study once the sun goes down. Tell Congress to reintroduce the Electrify Africa Act and help millions of African citizens get access to electricity for the first time.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Nice
 
NEW FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS FOR YOU TO STREAM ON PBS.ORG. Here are the programs broadcast recently on PBS, which are now available for free online streaming. (Share with your friends and family!) #FreeOnlineStreamingOnPBS (U.S. only)

Great Performances Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Live Cheek to Cheek
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365352892/

Art in the 21st Century Investigation
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365353711/

America by The Numbers Native American Boomtown
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365351962/  
Austin City Limits Tweedy with Special Guests
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365351375/  
Masterpiece The Paradise S2 E5
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365351186/

Masterpiece Death Comes to Pemberley
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365351146/

Great Estates Scotland Rosslyn
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365335805/
From their hit album, an evening of classic jazz standards in duet and solo performances.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Check it 
1 in 5 children STILL don't get the vaccines they need. Sign the petition and make a change!
1
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
52 people
Judith Rahilly's profile photo
Chon Writi's profile photo
Gordon Skinner's profile photo
Meg Montgomery's profile photo
Danz Lynch's profile photo
Neil Alexander's profile photo
Ari Shagal's profile photo
The Summarily Dismissed's profile photo
Suzy Kaufman's profile photo

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Check it
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Ruth
The sassy and wise sayings that made Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg into an internet superstar.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Check it
In 1981, Alexa Canady became the first female African-American neurosurgeon in the United States.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Do it
Only 1 percent of the population engage in military service and thereby enable the other 99 percent of us to enjoy the fruits and freedoms of democracy.
1
Add a comment...

Jesse D. Martin

Shared publicly  - 
 
Kirk and Spock
 
William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy, 1968 (via @HistoryInPics on Twitter)

#startrek
#williamshatner
#leonardnimoy
1
Add a comment...
People
Have him in circles
52 people
Judith Rahilly's profile photo
Chon Writi's profile photo
Gordon Skinner's profile photo
Meg Montgomery's profile photo
Danz Lynch's profile photo
Neil Alexander's profile photo
Ari Shagal's profile photo
The Summarily Dismissed's profile photo
Suzy Kaufman's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Music. Play guitar,bass guitar and sing. Songwriter
Employment
  • Self
    Musician, present
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Brooklyn, NY USA
Previously
Brooklyn, New York - Big Apple
Links
Contributor to
Story
Tagline
Peace, Love and Music
Introduction
My Name is Jesse D. Martin. Born in New York. Harlem You dig. I love Music, Cooking, People and Life. I'm Single. Too long. Ha Ha. I'm a Proud Black Man. and Happy.
Education
  • GED 20 year after
Basic Information
Gender
Male