On this free training call, you will learn:
- How to request financial support for your business from friends, family and other loved ones in a way that makes them want to say yes (and what to do if they say no or not right now);
- How to know how much to ask for and trust yourself that you’ll know what to do with it when you receive it;
- How to invest the money that you do receive via gift, loan or inheritance so you feel phenomenal about stewarding wealth in a way that really benefits the world;
- The single best structure for receiving wealth that incentivizes maximum wealth creation and decreases risk of lawsuits, loss to divorce or other creditors.
- Eyes Wide Open LifeFounder & Blogger, 2011 - presentGuiding you to create your life and business awake, aware and with your eyes wide open.
- New Law Business ModelCo-Founder, 2011 - presentWe teach lawyers a new law business model that guides you to be loved by your clients and love being a lawyer again.
- Family Wealth Planning InstituteChief Evolutionary Officer, 2006 - presentWe educate families about the true meaning of family wealth and support implementation of plans that leave that wealth to successive generations in a way that makes the world a better place. If you are a parent with minor children at home, read my book Wear Clean Underwear.
- LIFT Foundation Systems LLCChief Evolutionary Officer, 2009 - presentChief creator of the LIFT Foundation System & Toolkit, a program that supports solo entrepreneurs, micro business owners and professional service providers to build their businesses with enlightended legal, insurance, financial and tax systems.
Alexis Neely (artist name: Ali Shanti) is a truth-telling lawyer,
evolutionary strategist, community builder & tribal leader ushering in the
new paradigm. Before the age of 35, Alexis quickly scaled the ranks of
entrepreneurship, built multiple million dollar entrepreneurial endeavors,
wrote a best-selling book and appeared on many of the top television shows all
while raising her children as a single mother.
After Alexis experienced what she calls a "third-level awakening" in late 2009, she began to realize that much of what she had been taught on her quest for achievement, accomplishment and success was neither sustainable nor real and she began to unplug from the old system while creating her own sustainable economy.
In 2011, she dropped all of the traditional success, moved to a farm, filed bankruptcy and started over completely so she could break free of the old paradigm and discover something more true. It worked.
Alexis discovered the path of financial liberation, which she now teaches to others through the Eyes Wide Open Collective and she continues to train lawyers as a Law Business Mentor on the transformational New Law Business Model she created when in her own personal law practice.
If you are a lawyer, you'll want to read her Law Business Manifesto.
If you are ready to step into the new economy, you'll want to start here.
- Georgetown University Law Centerlaw, 1996 - 1999
- University of Central FloridaCriminal Justice, 1991 - 1995