- Dattner ArchitectsCMO, 2010 - present
- FXFOWLE ArchitectsMarketing Principal, 1998 - 2008
- Fox & Fowle Architects
- Mitchell/Giurgola Architects
- JCJ ArchitectureCMO, 2008 - 2010
Kirsten Sibilia, Assoc. AIA, LEED is a principal at Dattner Architects. Kirsten studied product design in school, graduated with a BFA from Parsons, with a focus on metalworking, and BA from Eugene Lang College. She lives in Westchester with her husband, an artist, their two sons, and their cat, Rainbow.
- Parsons, the New School for Design
- Lang College, the New School for Liberal Arts