Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Choozle
13 followers -
Digital Advertising Made Easy™
Digital Advertising Made Easy™

13 followers
About
Choozle's posts

Post has attachment
Public
Programmatic advertising offers many benefits beyond faster reporting times and endless data.

Learn the top five benefits that have pushed marketers and advertisers to start spending more of their digital advertising budget with programmatic.
http://ow.ly/2cy73096EcY

Post has attachment
Public
Today's the day! Come check out Choozle & General Assembly Denver's event Data + Marketing from 6-8PM at GA Denver, WeWork LoHi location!

http://ow.ly/ClkM3094dc6

Post has attachment
Public
Did you miss last weeks webinar? Don't worry! Learn the five steps you can take to change the way you buy media and what to think about before making the switch to programmatic here.
http://ow.ly/bv0j3092dcm

Post has attachment
Public
Learn how to enable site-level insights within the Choozle platform during todays webinar at 2pm MST
http://ow.ly/Z9lN3090dBS

Post has attachment
Public
85% of relationships end in a break-up. 💔 So should marketers and advertisers relationship with traditional advertising.

Learn the steps you can take to move on and start your relationship with programmatic advertising! 💕
http://ow.ly/z39l308XBoP

Post has attachment
Public
Check out Choozle's latest SimplaMATIC today and stay up to date on all things marketing and advertising!
http://ow.ly/i4Ym308SOHJ

Post has attachment
Public
Only 2% of viewers convert on the first visit. Reach the other 98% by learning the best practices for retargeting and just how you can highlight the power of it for your digital advertising campaign!
http://ow.ly/Gotx308QsWc

Post has attachment
Public
Learn more about brand safety and what Choozle is doing to ensure your campaigns are set up for success!
http://ow.ly/Cv9S308K7Vd

Post has attachment
Public
See the major differences of traditional and programmatic media buying with Choozle's latest infographic!
http://ow.ly/sBH2308MhmO

Post has attachment
Public
Marketing + Data with General Assembly and Choozle is only 10 days away -- Register to attend today!

http://ow.ly/pIJE308JJac
Wait while more posts are being loaded