Diabetes is expensive!
This page will
help you find ways to reduce those costs.
- Tips to save money
- Helpful cost-saving articles that you would otherwise
miss out on
- Ways to help you make better-informed decisions about
- Announcements of drug coupons/promotions as they come
- Less costly alternatives for (and reducing the need
- Help from people like you who managed to reduce their
This page focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and day-to-day care of diabetes, including medications, office visits, complications, tests and supplies.
similar cost-saving pages for most other medical conditions and situations.
If you or someone you know prefers
one of the other social networks, the same resources can be found:
- Postings to this page are meant to be informative, not
as medical advice. Only you and your health care provider can determine
whether information found here is appropriate for your situation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for the information
found within linked third-party resources.
This page and SmartMedSavings.com are brought to you by SmartMedSavings, LLC.