- Elsevier BVDirector Product Management, 2011 - present
- Swensonia Inc.President, 2007 - 2011
- Hearst Interactive MediaDirector Product Management, 2002 - 2007
- Swensonia Production Management ConsultingPrincipal Consultant, 1998 - 2002
- Hearst New Media CenterDirector Production, 1995 - 1998
- New York UniversityProduction Coordinator, 1991 - 1995
- New York UniversityEnglish Literature, 1987 - 1991
- New York University Tisch School of the ArtsInteractive Telecommunications, 1992 - 1996
- Northern Arizona UniversitySociology, 1986 - 1986
Singularity University | Solving Humanity's Grand Challenges
Hacking the President's DNA The U.S. government is surreptitiously collecting the DNA of world leaders, and is reportedly protecting that of
Paper books in a digital era: How conservative publishers and authors al...
For more than 15 years, books available only in paper form have fought a losing battle with digitally-available articles in academic journal
Computable Document Format (CDF) for Interactive Content
Documents come alive with the power of computation. Powering the next generation of documents, applications, ebooks, courseware, and more wi
Publishing Perspectives : Let’s Improvise! Jazz as a Metaphor for Publ...
Jazz provides an apt analogy for the new agile workflows in publishing and the need for different departments to improvise in concert on a f
Do Your Research And You'll Like This Dutch Publisher - Forbes
Shares of Reed Elsevier have been steadily moving higher since mid-2012, and are now hovering close to their 52-week high. This professional
Altmetrics landscape, impact and value | SwetsBlog
We look at the world of emerging metrics as indicators of impact and what value they may hold for academic institutions and librarians.
Spinoff Of Gehry Architecture Meshes 3-D, Social Collaboration - The Bra...
Frank Gehry architecture practice spinoff creates Web-based office for sharing computer models for building design and construction, bridgin
A centralized journal commenting system? Who would comment there? Volunt...
Well, just got off the phone with someone who is working on an open, centralized, system to comment on/rate all journal articles. If all sci
Publishing Perspectives : Publishers Beware! More Creative Destruction...
The digital transition in publishing could mean unlikely business acquisitions are in store for major publishers by tech giants like Apple.