Google Keep is one of my favorite tools. In my classroom (no access to hangouts with kids) we use it as an alert to the teacher. The student makes a 'post it' with a question or need and shares with me. It pops up on my screen and I know they're looking for help or reassurance on something. Great way to connect with students without having them wave their hand in the air!!
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Really like the original approach! This would have saved me some hassle, especially with the shy ESL students!Jul 22, 2015
- Jane VestilOwner+1That's really brilliantJul 22, 2015
- Where is it located? I can't find it in the app store.....Jul 23, 2015
- Jul 23, 2015
- Thanks, found it,.....can it be shared?Jul 23, 2015
- You can share notes/lists
When you make a new one, you have the share button on your note/listJul 23, 2015
- Thanks......anxious to try it out with kids....looks easier than some I have tried....Jul 23, 2015
- It's fast and easy. Once your kids learn how to share it, you'll love having them organized and able to contact you without waving hands :)Jul 23, 2015
Add a comment...