• He has 10 seasons with an ERA lower than 2.00 with at least 60 innings. Only one other pitcher in history has more than six: Walter Johnson, with 11.
• He never has given up a postseason home run to a lefthanded hitter (and only two in all among 523 batters).
• In his past 253 innings his ERA is 1.74 -- that's from ages 38 through 41.
• He has 31 postseason saves of four outs or more; next on that list is Rich Gossage with seven.
• In the regular season since he became a closer in 1997, Rivera has 113 saves in which he obtained four outs or more; the next closest to him in that time, Keith Foulke, has fewer than half as many, 55.
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/tom_verducci/09/13/mariano.rivera/index.html#ixzz1XrLQpUfj