* Hillary Clinton, the first woman to ever lead a major-party presidential ticket, made one thing very clear in her acceptance speech: She's the anti-Trump (http://on.msnbc.com/2ainCsU).
* When Khizr Khan pulled out a copy of the Constitution, and challenged Donald Trump from the convention stage ... let's just say it was a moment no one will soon forget (http://on.msnbc.com/2andBLG).
* How do Democrats borrow Republican themes and rhetoric, all while staying true to a progressive platform? Very carefully (http://on.msnbc.com/2afSFrj).
* Donald Trump believes disclosing the truth might cost him votes ... which is why when it comes to his tax returns, he insists on secrecy (http://on.msnbc.com/2aiEU9o).
* North Carolina Republicans targeted African-American voters "with almost surgical precision." An appeals court issued a ruling today on whether that's legal (http://on.msnbc.com/2aaz7CZ).
* If an American has health care coverage through Medicaid, is he or she insured? According to Kentucky's Republican governor, the answer is no. There's a reason this is hard to take seriously (http://on.msnbc.com/2afAjqi).