* It's hard to say kind of president Donald Trump will be. It's pretty easy to say he was a cringe-worthy president-elect -- possibly the worst ever (http://on.msnbc.com/2jdtfxE).
* The incoming White House press secretary said the "totality of the diversity" in Trump's cabinet is "second to none." That's quite a claim, so let's do a little fact-checking (http://on.msnbc.com/2jD01Mp).
* Who looks more foolish: Rick Perry for accepting a job he knew nothing about, or Trump for offering a job he knew nothing about? (http://on.msnbc.com/2jP5I6Q)
* On a related note, when putting together a cabinet, Trump and his aides apparently bother to do any real research or vetting. As this week has made painfully clear, that was unwise (http://on.msnbc.com/2jcuehO).
* Congressional Republicans are starting to hear from voters about the importance of the Affordable Care Act. And as a result, some GOP lawmakers have started to hide from their constituents (http://on.msnbc.com/2k7CvHF).
* This week, Barack Obama and Donald Trump separately reflected on books. Their answers spoke volumes about their differences (http://on.msnbc.com/2k8h613).