* When it comes to social issues and the so-called "culture war," one thing is certain: It's a whole new day (http://on.msnbc.com/1PBx8dR).
* Now that some of his top aides are under criminal indictment, Chris Christie wants the media to apologize to him. Here's why that's bonkers (http://on.msnbc.com/1Fs5Oqm).
* Ask Republicans about the Affordable Care Act, and they hate it. Ask Republicans about the coverage they received through the Affordable Care Act, and they love it (http://on.msnbc.com/1FDLSlL).
* Jeb Bush believes "budget deficits and spending just went up astronomically" after his brother left office. Let's do a little fact-checking to see whether President Obama did what Bush claims he did (http://on.msnbc.com/1Ap3KQY).
* Speaking of Bush, remember last week when Jeb caused a bit of a stir by pointing his Apple Watch as part of his health care vision? Yesterday, he did it again (http://on.msnbc.com/1IPz1zl).
* Lindsey Graham think Americans have "never seen more threats against our nation" than right now. Maybe he's confused by what "never" means (http://on.msnbc.com/1F6B7Ve).