* For Americans, the fight over marriage equality is over, but for Marco Rubio, the fight isn't over at all -- because according to the presidential candidate, it's not too late to roll back the clock (http://on.msnbc.com/1lin63J).
* Two Republican presidential frontrunners falsely claimed Muslim Americans celebrated on 9/11. Now they're blaming the media -- and spinning amazing conspiracy theories (http://on.msnbc.com/1XqtGRP).
* When 'Obamacare' supporters say the law is literally saving Americans' lives, it's not an exaggeration (http://on.msnbc.com/1LA7Owl).
* Mike Huckabee has gone from bashing refugees to bashing President Obama for trying to lead on the refugee issue. But no one thought Huckabee would quite this far (http://on.msnbc.com/1R6w1l5).
* President Obama and Speaker Boehner only golfed together once, and we've just learned why: congressional Republicans wouldn't accept a second round (http://on.msnbc.com/1YucqgU).