* Donald Trump and his top allies seem eager to talk about Bill Clinton's adulterous past. Rudy Giuliani said it makes Hillary Clinton "stupid." As campaign tactics go, this is a very bad idea (http://on.msnbc.com/2d4e7la).
* One of the nation's largest newspapers began publication in 1890 and has literally never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president. This year, the paper's editorial board believes, "is different" (http://on.msnbc.com/2cKU7Ve).
* With another debate on the way, Donald Trump's aides know their candidate needs to get much better. What they don't know is whether or not the Republican candidate is up to the task (http://on.msnbc.com/2drN7PR).
* The controversy surrounding Donald Trump's "charitable" foundation has been ongoing for weeks but the latest revelations are the first that actually qualify as funny (http://on.msnbc.com/2cCerEK).
* The night of this week's debate, Donald Trump said the moderator did "a great job" and was "very fair." But after Trump realized he lost, the Republican candidate said .... something very different (http://on.msnbc.com/2da5mWb).
* Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), the vice-chair of the House Energy Committee, is convinced the Earth is experiencing "a cooling trend." Unfortunately, she's not kidding (http://on.msnbc.com/2drCjNc).