* Some Republicans want to blame Wall Street turmoil on President Obama. Others want to blame Planned Parenthood. Both are bonkers (http://on.msnbc.com/1PPO10y).
* Jeb Bush created a real mess for himself by using the term "anchor babies." But now, while trying to put out one fire, the Republican appears to have started another (http://on.msnbc.com/1Jjej9b).
* On a related note, it was bad enough when Jeb Bush said, "I'm not sure we need half a billion dollars for women's health issues." Today, he somehow managed to make things even worse (http://on.msnbc.com/1Ju4UZv).
* Maybe, one day soon, the Donald Trump balloon will burst. But new poll makes one thing clear: today is not that day (http://on.msnbc.com/1JwTFnk).
* The sex scandal in the Michigan legislature has a little bit of everything, including hypocrisy from "family values" conservatives. What it does not yet have is a resignation (http://on.msnbc.com/1ML3qzm).
* Scott Walker wants President Obama to cancel Chinese President Xi Jinping's upcoming state visit. Even some conservatives describe it as an "unbearably silly" argument for Walker to make (http://on.msnbc.com/1ML2CdD).