Lol, uh... did you not get the memo thatwon the nomination? Where's at? Is he dropping out, or will he be the GOP's "Ralph Nader?"
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 39 previous comments
- AHAHAHHAMay 2, 2012
- yeah, that's a big problem actually. A lot of it is honestly personality cult (take what you will of that admission)
His son Rand is the 'obvious' successor, which I do not actually support. He's a lot more... teaparty-ey than I like, and almost has a sliminess to him. The fact that his succession is supported by MSM and Congress also really concerns me.
I personally think Justin Amash is the one who deserves it, but frankly as long as we don't see the rEVOLution turn into the same shitbag that the Teaparty did we'll be ok.May 2, 2012
- The idea is kill all the unConstitutional shit (like the Fed Depts) and end all the unConstitutional wars (all of them)
Then budget wise we've got this: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/ron-paul-plan-to-restore-america/
Whether or not Congress approves the budget or makes up their own doesn't matter - he won't spend a dime more than he would consider Constitutional and no one can force him to spend money on things he doesn't want to spend money onMay 2, 2012
- because that isn't working, mostlyMay 2, 2012
- What he's saying is that because not enough people are on board to effect change at local/state levels, the 'plan' is to elect someone who will force those changes on the system from the top.
In other words, they want to do the same thing they complain about the Reps and Dems doing: Casting down orders that the majority doesn't agree with from up on high.May 2, 2012
- I must admit that's exactly what I used to believe. However I've since seen an enormous influx of people who support Dr Paul entering low-level politics. They're running for state and federal congress. They're running for GOP chairs. They're running for AG and police chief and freaking dog catcher.
I never really got it til now that the rEVOLution isn't about putting Dr Paul at the POTUS - and I've got a sneaking suspicion that wasn't the point in the first place.May 2, 2012