Please don't take this the wrong way but it made me chuckle. I had a terrible night of insomnia last night, so I put your podcast on and it slowly sent me to sleep. I'm very grateful to report that the whatever works podcast cures insomnia. I will of course go back and listen again properly as I can't remember much about the show. Thanks keep up the good work.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Ted SalmonOwner+2I don't think you're alone. I drift off most nights listening to podcasts. I've listened to thousands and thousands of the first half of them 😂Jun 12, 2016
- Happens to me invariably with the third podcast, if I try to listen to many in one go 😁Jun 12, 2016
- Andrew M+1I sometimes drift off in Security now. But usually I'm doing something else whilst listening to podcasts.Jun 12, 2016
- I have my podcast player set to delete the podcast directly after listening to it. So instead I listen to the BBC world service. That usually does it and unless there's something on my mind I'm out in 10 minutes! :-)
I do like the world service though, and am happy to report that I listen frequently without the soporific effect during the day.Jun 12, 2016
- john doe+1you should check out the channel 4 podcasts on radio 4. One favourite of mine is 'in our time'.
As for nodding off with this or the other. Been doing it for a while now. Peaceful.Jul 7, 2016