Anyone had any luck?
Which phones support Apt-x?
What is involved in migrating an existing Ubuntu Linux system?
Setup the raid arrays and use the box to use KODI on the local video card. Plex server, etc
- not sure, I always let the array format them, it's uses XFS
Do all the drives need to be the same size?
- No, the parity drive needs to be as big as your biggest drive, that is all. I have a 4TB, 4TB, 2TB, 2TB and 1.5TB for a total of 9.5TB of usable space.
Is it easy to add more drives later?
- yes, you can add some or change some for bigger ones.
Is there a way to convert an existing Ubuntu install to VM to use after unRaid is setup?
- I'm sure there must be, it uses KVM so I'm sure there must be a physical to virtual conversion somewhere.
Is there a Docker for Eventghost to use USB-UIRT exclusively?
- not sure, I've never tried or looked into it.
I contacted Motorola via online chat. Why does Motorola try to get you to do a Factory reset when it is clearly a physical problem?
They told me to contact TELUS.
Got a Warranty replacement mid Jan 2016. This phone would receive Android 6.0. Contacted TELUS support back and forth, they couldn't figure it out. Couple week later I get a call from the Warranty handler for TELUS and they ship me a 3rd phone that came with Android 6.0.
Well one benefit of all these hassles is that I now have 3 Moto turbo chargers.
Does the Moto X play have Apt-x codec? I saw a few postings and they said it did.
- Find the Difference
- City 2048
- College of New CaledoniaElectronics Engineering Technology, 1986 - 1988
Layers Manager – Приложения за Android в Google Play
*******MUST BE ROOTED**************MUST HAVE COMPATIBLE ROM WITH LAYERS COMMITS*****************DOESN'T WORK WITH CM ROMS*********5.1 just g
Bliss - Icon Pack - Apps para Android no Google Play
Launch Sale! 25% off! Get it Now! A Quality icon pack with Unique Design and Beautiful Color Combinations.Features : ▪ Over 1100 icons and m